Thursday 6 July 2017

Gunung Kinabalu Hiking 2017

Pre Trip



(photo credit: kinabalu.com)

Alhamdulillah..just got a good news..I am selected for Kinabalu climb with our department this October. Am so excited today..at first I thought that I don't have a chance..
So now..lets enjoy the moment and do some research ..do's and don't..tips on hiking Kinabalu..porter service, weather challenge and what not.

And how about the training. I saw some group went to Broga .some at Bukit Saga trail A..the steps..or maybe I could try Bukit Gasing's mother of all steps..lets think about it.

The trail..ya the trail, its a new trail, but we are not going via ferrata..
So its going to be Timpohon- Panalaban-Low's Peak

(photo credit :kinabalu.com)

Wihoooo

Will update soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment