Friday 28 April 2017

Air Terjun Kubang Gajah @ Sofea Jane, Kemensah

This is one of waterfall that I don't think I want to repeat...
Located in Kemensah, same route to Bukit Batu Condong, just a short hike via ATV Trek..but there were so much leeches..PACAT 


We started at 7.30am from the ATV parking area just few meters after Bkt Batu Condong trail head, up to this junction, just go straight, a bit muddy and slippery, so hiking pole is helpful. If we start a bit late, this trek will be 'congested' with ATV, they rule the area..smokey and spoilt the trek.

At this junction, just go straight..a photo is a must yaa..

Just a few minutes..tadaa..the waterfall..only the four of us at that time..but there were so many PACAT..on my hand,..on my head..on my neck..grrrr

Look at this..serenity..but beware of those small creature..


The waterfall from another angle..there are actually many other, just go further, since we were rushing..we just stop here and return.
I guess this place is ideal for outdoor activity but the ATV is spoiling nature. 






No comments:

Post a Comment